Monday, August 4, 2014

Almost Birthday Email

Week Twenty-Seven!

Well I don’t know what to say about this week.  There wasn't really a lot of highlights.  Since Hna Polatis is a Hna Leader we did our first divisions this week they went pretty well I would say.

The only other highlight is Kitterson lives in my area now.  I don’t know if I have told you about him? But, He was one of our investigators in Chilca, a long time ago and he kind of disappeared.  One day I think it was a Wednesday we were walking and someone was like Elder Peters and so I turned around and it was Kitterson and he was like I live here now and I was just like what.


So that was cool.  I don’t know not a lot happened this week.


Did everyone get this awesome card from Aunt Kim or just me?
And it is prohibited to vote for garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment