Thursday, July 23, 2015

and then there was one.

Week Seventy-Seven!

I don’t know if I will write next week or how it will be but here is a basic outline of what will be happening.  I will work like a missionary until Friday night at 6pm.  At 6pm we will unite all of my friends here in Ambo we will celebrate my leaving and that of Elder Recalde, and also my birthday because I say so.

Friday at 9pm we will return to our room and I will pack all of my junk and get ready for Saturday.  Saturday at like 10am I will start the 8 hour ride to Presidents house.  When I get to presidents house I will have my last interview Saturday night.  Sunday in the morning I will assist whatever ward in Huancayo I pick (I’m thinking Chilca but I’m not sure yet).  Then Sunday afternoon we will have the first half of our training about how to study, get a job and get married.  Then Monday morning we will finish the other half of the training and get out and go shopping in Huancayo like p day status.  Tuesday we do nothing waiting for the bus to leave at like 1pm then my flight leaves at 1:10am and I’m in my house at 3pm on Wednesday.

This week was good.  We saw the baptism of a young man named Yuliñho.  He has lots of desires to stay firm in the church and not just be baptized, and that is the most amazing thing, so yeah that’s a thing.  See you next week.

The first photo is of Jordan’s baptism by the elders, the second is Yuliñho and his parents.

Why Peruvians don’t smile in photos I still don’t know.





No comments:

Post a Comment